We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services and show you ads related to your preferences by analyzing your browsing habits. If you continue browsing, we consider that you accept their use, you can change the settings or get more information here.
Terms and conditions to place an order::
You can place your order in our online store from any amount.
Making orders higher than € 49.95 you can enjoy many advantages.
Shipping costs for orders less than € 49.95, are as follows:
|Mainland Spain, Balearics and Portugal||7,12€|
|Austria, Belgium, France, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands and United Kingdom||14,45€|
|Denmark, Hungary, Ireland, Poland Czech Republic, Sweden and Switzerland||17,22€|
|Bulgary, Ciprus, Croatia, Slovenia, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Norway, Romania, Ukraine and Serbia||31,35€|
All our orders will be sent through the transport company SEUR (Spain) and DPD (rest of Europe). .
|Canary Islands||2 working days approx.|
|Mainland Spain||4 - 5 working days approx.|
|Europe||7 - 8 working days approx.|
If your order is more than 49,95€ you will enjoy the following advantages:
- FREE shipping (all costs are included in the price - transportation, packaging and taxes (IGIC e VAT).
- Assured GIFT of one of our products. Each month we will gift you a different one.
Method of payment
METHOD OF PAYMENT:
In Aloe Plus we offer a variety of payment options so you can place your order without any problem.
- CREDIT CARD (Visa, MasterCard y American Express )
- BANK TRANSFER
ALOE PLUS LANZAROTE, S.L.
Bank: Caja Mar. La Caja Rural de Canarias.
C.C.: 3058 6141 22 2720006379
IBAN: ES44 3058 6141 22 2720006379
BIC / SWIFT: CCRIES2AXXX
Payment in advance of order submission. Orders dispatched on receipt of payment.
>Return PolicyRight of withdrawal
You are entitled to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without justification.
The withdrawal period will expire in 14 days from the day you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, has acquired the physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify us, (ALOE PLUS LANZAROTE, SL c / Calderetas, 5 Punta Mujeres - Haría 35540. Phone: +34 928 59 73 21. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org), your decision of withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement (eg a letter sent by mail, fax or email). You may use this withdrawal form , although its use is not mandatory.Read more
To meet the withdrawal period, the communication concerning the exercise of this right must be sent before the expiry of the deadline.Effects of withdrawal
In case of withdrawal on your side, we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery charges (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the choice on your side of a delivery other than the least expensive mode of ordinary delivery that we offer) without undue delay and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will proceed to carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment used by you for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly provided otherwise; in any case, there will be no extra costs as a result of repayment. We may withhold the reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of return thereof, depending on what condition is met first.
You should restore or deliver the goods directly to ALOE PLUS LANZAROTE, SL, c / Martinez Montañez, 6 Arrecife (Argana Baja) 35500 Las Palmas, without undue delay and, in any case, no later than within 14 days from the date on which we were informed of your decision to withdraw from the contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the end of that period. You will have to assume the direct cost of returning the goods.
You will be the only responsible for the loss of value of the goods resulting from a handling different to the necessary one to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The right to cancel does not apply to the following kind of contracts:
- a) Contracts for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalised.
- b) Contracts for the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- c) Contracts for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- d) Contracts for the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- e) Contracts for the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software which were unsealed after delivery.
- f) Contracts for the supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications.